The Smile Fund Grant Application
Smile Fund Grants distributed from One Mission are designed to make living in the hospital less lonely and stressful, bring back joy in a time of fear and uncertainty, and provide kids fighting cancer and their families with the support they need to get through the emotional and financial challenges of treatment.
Listed below are One Mission’s Smile Fund Grant Application Requirements
- Project/program must support pediatric cancer patients and families.
- The “project” can be a program, service or product.
- Project/program cannot fund cancer research.
- Project/program must be funded by philanthropic dollars and not part of an organization’s operating budget; a copy of the department budget is requested and the organization should outline how this grant will fit into the budget.
- Organization must provide an annual stewardship report to One Mission.
- Project/program must be branded with the One Mission name and logo on appropriate collateral and signage; One Mission will provide the logo and examples as requested.
- Project/program must help to provide comfort, support, smiles, and/or assistance; One Mission will provide examples as requested.